Poll: Nerf The Infinite Use Knife (Silenced Shotgun)
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silenced shotgun nerf
 x 0  x 0  x 0 
(16-01-2017, 12:39 AM)Nightmare Wrote: Sorry if this counts as posting on an old thread but it actually needs to be nerfed, atm everyone is using it and and no gun matches it, apart from double barrel but if you miss your dead. I know before I said it shouldn't be nerfed but the past few days everyone uses it and it's too op. 

P.S I know you have a lot of things going on atm but if you could find any spare time to nerf it, it would be greatly appreciated.

~Thanks

Yes, its basically the only t weapon traitors are using
[Image: AcDe4x8.gif]
One Medium Silver Star
(16-01-2017, 12:39 AM)Nightmare Wrote: Sorry if this counts as posting on an old thread but it actually needs to be nerfed, atm everyone is using it and and no gun matches it, apart from double barrel but if you miss your dead. I know before I said it shouldn't be nerfed but the past few days everyone uses it and it's too op. 

P.S I know you have a lot of things going on atm but if you could find any spare time to nerf it, it would be greatly appreciated.

~Thanks

yeah, couldn't agree more man, not trying to post farm as the silenced shotty is relatively op atm. a common suggestion is to change the model which is definately one way to fix it, but what if we were to change the amount of credits it is worth, make it worth 2 credits or even 3 credits so that traitors have to get kills before they can buy it, making it so you can't use it at the start of a round. but this is just a suggestion at the moment. open to any and all feedback
-Shock
One Small Silver Star
After a few more uses, I can say that the silenced shotgun is just downright broken, overpowered as shit and abused like hell. Everyone (including myself) takes advantage of it. It has become a meme at this point where if Acidic or I are Ts, we will use the SS.

Advantages:

- 2 shot kill from anywhere on the body, up to medium-ish range
- Rate of fire is like 600
- Reloads fairly quickly (reload and ammo trick ftw)
- Almost inaudible 
- Recoil is low

Disadvantages:

- Only has 6 rounds in the chamber, but that isn't even a problem because of the reload trick
- Some people may spam it, causing large recoil
- Weak against one-hit body kill weapons like the double barrel

Until it gets fixed, everyone (including myself) will abuse it and there is no way around it, we can't agree that we won't use it because humans aren't like that, someone will still use it. It is the easiest win to a T round and most notably, the biggest user is Acidic, where he will be the T and immediately buy a silenced shotgun and won't even bother to plan anything out, he will just go to town with it. That isn't his fault because he is human, it is the SS fault since it is a weapon that the Ts can easily buy with no consequences and we are free to use it.

A lot of users have now started to hate it, including Nightmare, which he will always say "that fucking gun" or something if he or anyone else gets killed by the SS. I've started to hate it and I still use it, it's a love/hate relationship.
[Image: DuAPMQq.gif]
One Large Gold Star